Every time I say “Do you listen to the Solfeggio Frequencies when meditating?” so many say “what? what is that? how do I do that?”
It is exactly the same as you meditate now – set your intention, put on your music and relax. (Okay so there may be guided meditations and these aren’t guided.)
However, with these frequencies, they are set to a specific hz to help stimulate a specific response in the body for deep healing. These have been used all throughout history, and is a great way if nothing else, to relax.
I use these daily – whether it is to help me sleep, or while driving (I wouldn’t recommend unless you know how you react to being in Alpha state – I live my life in Alpha majority of the time since taking Mindscape in 2012 so I know I won’t crash my car!), showering, cleaning, or doing the sit-down-let-go-of-your-mind meditations, even just mindfulness meditations. I have found it extremely helpful what frequency specifically does what, because we are static beings – we are in constant change – what we need one day or one hour, may change in the next.
How does sound therapy work?
According to the law of physics, everything vibrates: the chair you’re sitting in, the food you eat, the rocks and trees.
“Whether or not we hear it, everything has a sound, a vibration all its own,” writes Joshua Leeds in The Power of Sound (Healing Arts Press, 2001).
That sound is called resonance, the frequency at which an object naturally vibrates. Each part of our bodies has its own natural resonance, and vibrational medicine is based on the idea that disease is a result of those natural resonances getting out of tune – whether due to stress, illness or environmental factors.
So what sound therapy does, is bring our cells back into a that natural state and frequency. It is similar to tuning an instrument that is out of tune. When you use a guitar or violin that isn’t properly tuned, the sound you get is distorted. It is very similar in our bodies with our cells – if the vibration is out of tune, the cells actually degenerate. Check out Dr. Emoto’s water experiment, this blew me away.
This scale came into my life in 2013 and is what I use when I work with clients, when I work on myself, when I meditate (which should be more often than once a month – yes, I admit I don’t do it often enough.)
Here are all the frequencies, the descriptions, and which music I like the best. Feel free to go to youtube and find other ones. There are shorter/longer versions.
Find which one suits what you want to work on, click, and relax.
– Cleanses the feeling of guilt, which often represents one of the basic obstacle to realization, enables achievement of goals in the most direct way. It releases you from the feeling of guilt and fear by bringing down the defense mechanisms. This solfeggio frequency can also be also used as means of grounding, awakening, sobering and returning to reality.
– Next tone from the solfeggio scale is connected with resonation processes or processes of amplification. Re can “delete” person’s “alienation from the Divine” and enable returning to the “right path”. This solfeggio frequency cleanses traumatic experiences and clears destructive influences of past events. It can be used for cleaning limiting impression, which disables the person to achieve her life goals. When speaking of cellular processes, tone Re encourages the cell and its DNA to function in an optimal way. 417 Hz frequency energizes your body cells and helps to use their creative potentials.
– Used to return human DNA to its original, perfect state. If it is used in a way described in Webster’s dictionary – by communicating the wanted effect and with energy support from the “light” – miracles will happen! Process of DNA reparation is followed by beneficial effects – increased amount of life energy, clarity of mind, awareness, awakened or activated creativity, ecstatic states like deep inner peace, dance and celebration. It also opens the person for deep spiritual experiences and spiritual enlightenment.
– This frequency enables creation of harmonious community and harmonious interpersonal relationships. It can be used for dealing with relationships problems – those in family, between partners, friends or social problems. It can be used to encourage the cell to communicate with its environment. This ancient solfeggio frequency enhances communication, understanding, tolerance and love. 639 Hz frequency can also be used for communication with parallel worlds or spiritual spheres.
– Solfeggio 852 Hz is directly connected to the third eye chakra and can be used as means for awakening inner strength & self realisation. It is good for dissolving stagnate mental energy from to over-thinking. (mental activity) It is said to clear up energy blockages that before has hindered clear and strong communication with our higher self, spirit guides and spirit helpers. The 852 Hz solfeggio to play either clean as is or as a background sound to other audio.
– This tone awakens any system to its original, perfect state. It is connected with the Light and all-embracing Spirit, and enables direct experience, the return to Oneness. This frequency re-connects you with the Spirit, or the non-vibrational energies of the spiritual world. It will enable you to experience Oneness – our true nature.
All descriptions of the frequencies were not written by me, but used from this site which is a wealth of information!
Let me know if these work well for you or if you’ve used them before!
Which one is your favourite?
My all time favorite though is 528 I must admit – as a general wellbeing tool.